At Arosoftware, we are continuously looking to improve our product to make it easier for you to run your business. This past month has seen quite a number of upgrades and additional features and we wanted to let you know about some you may not have seen.
As always, these upgrade and new feature additions come from feedback from our customers. Keep that feedback coming in. We really appreciate hearing from you and how we can improve Aro.
Inspections Tab Update
We have updated the Inspections tab on your listings. You will now find a cleaner and easier to use interface as well as a new ‘Card’ view.
The Card view will allow you to see all the important details for an inspection at a glance. Feedback, contact details, buyer interest are displayed directly on the card.
Another handy feature is you can add notes directly to the card by clicking on the notes area. This will make updating feedback for your vendors much easier.
Just Click Videos
The free trial with Just Click Videos has been extended! We have arranged with Just Click Videos to keep making free videos for all Aro users on an ongoing basis (until further notice).
To learn more about the importance of using video, click here.
Updated Domain Integration
Arosoftware can now automatically collect all lead and web traffic data for Domain and CommericalRealEstate. This integration is completely free for all Aro accounts and is now available.
If you have not set this up yet, please see our guide here.
Improvements to Commission Summaries
- Numbers over 1,000 are displayed as comma-separated
- Increased character limit in descriptions
- Stopped the issue where last digits would sometimes not show
- The receive fund’s screen will now display the trust receipt number
- Trust receipts can now be easily searched and reprinted for easy spot auditing
- You can now add Alt text to images for listings.
- Notifications will now generate for expiring listings even if they are under contract.
- When archiving a team member, you now have the option to reassign their leads to a new team member.
We have more updates that our development team are working on right now. We cant wait to share these with you. Keep an eye on our blog or follow us on Facebook to keep up to date.