The QLD government has released more information on the Business Boost Grant. The primary focus of the grant is to;
- Boost turnover, profit, and employment
- Increase business confidence and skills
- Improve business resilience and survivability
What can my real estate business use this grant for?
You can view a full list of the eligible activities on the QLD gov business boost landing page. Some of the highlights include;
- Upgrades to your CRM
- Implementation of automatic follow up and client nurture systems
- Additional training for staff
- Bespoke or complex website design and development.
How can Aro help?
We are here to help you through the application process by creating a bespoke proposal for your business as well as guiding you through the application process. If you are interested in getting a proposal created or learning more about how we can help please contact us.
Who can apply for the business boost grant?
At the time of applying your business must;
- have fewer than 20 employees (by headcount)
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and registered for GST;
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of between $300,000 (minimum) and $600,000 (maximum) in the last financial year (2020-21)
- have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (for example, business website, social media pages)
- have owners/directors that are not insolvent or undischarged bankrupt
How much funding is available?
- Up to $15,000 (excl GST) on completion of your project.
- Successful applicants must contribute 30% of the total project cost
- A minimum funding of $7,500 and the maximum is $15,000
You can use the QLD gov calculator to determine contribution amount
When can I apply?
- Applications open 9am, Friday 30th July 2021.
- Applications will close once enough applications are received for competitive assessment. In the past, similar grants have been closed within 2-3 hours.
How do I apply?
- Business must complete an online application via DESBT SmartyGrants portal.
- You must complete the application and validate every question before submitting
If you are interested in getting a proposal created or learning more about how we can help please contact us.