When it comes to establishing a strong online presence in the real estate industry, a well-crafted website is essential. However, before you dive into the process, it’s crucial to understand the cost implications of different website development options.
In this article, we’ll break down two primary choices – Templated and Custom real estate websites – and delve into their costs, pros, cons, and other factors to consider.
Templated Websites: Affordable and Quick to Start
Templated websites offer a cost-effective solution for agency owners looking to get their real estate business online without breaking the bank. The price range for templated websites typically falls between $1500 and $3000. These websites come with pre-designed templates that can be quickly customised with your branding and content.
- Affordable Entry: Templated websites are budget-friendly, making them an attractive option for startups and small agencies.
- Quick Deployment: Since the design and structure are already set, templated websites can be up and running relatively quickly.
- Low Maintenance: These websites often come with minimal ongoing maintenance requirements, which can save you time and effort.
- Minimal Upfront Effort
- Lack of Personalization: Templated websites might not fully reflect your agency’s unique identity and branding.
- Limited Tailoring: They may not align with your specific business goals and target market.
- Lead Generation Challenges: Templated websites might not have the features necessary to effectively generate and manage leads.
Custom Websites: Built to Generate Leads & Convert
Custom real estate websites offer a bespoke solution, designed to fully align with your agency’s brand identity and cater to your specific goals. While the cost of custom websites can range significantly, typically falling between $6000 and $50000, the investment often translates into a premium online platform that generates results.
- Purpose fit and Unique: A custom website is tailored to your brand’s personality and stands out in a crowded digital landscape.
- Conversion Focus: These websites are designed to maximize lead conversion and generate property appraisals.
- 24/7 Prospecting: Custom websites work around the clock to engage potential clients and capture their interest.
- CRM Integration: Integration with your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system streamlines lead management.
- Search Engine Visibility: Custom websites can be built with SEO strategies in mind, boosting their search engine rankings.
- 8-12 week build time
- Higher upfront investment & effort
Important Considerations for Your Real Estate Website:
While cost is a significant factor, it’s crucial to keep the following points in mind when deciding on a website development option:
- Lead Generation: A successful real estate website should be optimized for lead generation and conversion.
- Personalization: Does the website reflect your agency’s unique branding and voice?
- Integration: Does the website integrate seamlessly with your CRM system and automatically display your property listings?
- Real Estate Expertise: Ensure the agency you partner with understands the nuances of the real estate industry.
- Track Record: Look for a track record of successful real estate website development and positive client testimonials.
The cost of building a real estate website varies significantly based on the choice between Templated and Custom options. While templated websites offer an affordable starting point, custom websites provide a tailored solution that aligns with your brand, drives lead generation, and enhances your online presence. When making your decision, prioritize factors such as lead generation capabilities, personalisation, integration, industry expertise, and a proven track record. Your website isn’t just a digital space – it’s an essential tool in your real estate success story.
Interested to see what we can do for your website?
Click the button below to see what our websites have in store for your real estate agency, you’ll also see out portfolio and costs associated. To book a consult, just click the ‘Talk to an expert’ button on that page.