- Email Campaigns – Can now Undo / ReDo actions in the email designer for templates & campaigns.
- Email Campaigns – Theme Feature colours now included in swatches for colour picker
- Email Campaigns – Pricing on settled listings now factors in the “Display Sold Price” options
- Email Campaigns – Account Logo will pull through from the ‘global settings’ field by default.
- TradeMe Listings will now show a “Price on Application” for listings where “Show instead of price” is selected, as the portal does not support “Show instead of Price” options.
- Withdrawing a listing from TradeMe – now shows warning about being unable to re-publish listing
- Fixed an issue with REANZ listings showing full address incorrectly
- The publish toggle switch on a template should now no longer throw an error
- Resolved a bug with being able to send an email to an archived contact in certain scenario
- Saving a contact’s birthday should now perform as expected
- Resolved an issue with listing display units not converting correctly
- Using Send Email/SMS bulk action on inspections now links to listings as expected
- Improved behaviour of workflow automation triggers
- Email Campaigns – Removing OFI’s from software now update correctly on templates
- Email Campaigns – Improve accuracy of click tracking